Start an Immigration Documents Update
Please Note: If you have already started an Immigration Documents Update request, do not start a new one. To update your User Profile, or to continue an already initiated request, please go to your User Home Page.
  • This request is for international students who need to update their immigration documents currently on file with ISSS.
  • This request is also for international students who need to update the immigration documents on file for any of their F-2/J-2 dependents.
  • The current immigration documents we have on file for you can be found either:
    • in your ISSS Portal user profile or
    • in your ISSS Check-In Request (found under My Records in your ISSS Portal).
      ‚ÄčNOTE: ISSS will be phasing out the use of the user profile for document storage starting May 2022.
  • Common reasons for submitting this form include:
    • You have renewed your passport
    • You have renewed your visa
    • You have traveled and re-entered the U.S. (new I-94 issued upon each arrival)
    • Your F-2/J-2 dependents have arrived in the U.S.
  • ISSS will follow up with you, if any additional documentation is needed. Please allow 10 (ten) business days processing time.