Submit a Change of Level Request
Please Note: If you have already started a Change of Level Request, do not start a new one. To update your User Profile, or to continue an already initiated request, please go to your User Home Page.
  • This form is for F-1 and J-1 students who are completing one of the following:
    • Progressing from a Pathway Program to a degree program.
    • Completed current degree program and will begin a new degree program at another level (i.e. Bachelor's to Master's)
    • Completed one degree and will be pursuing a second degree at the same level (i.e. Completed a Master's in Economics, beginning Master's in Mathematics).
  • J-1 Students: DO NOT complete this form if you are a J-1 Non-Degree seeking student or wishing to change from a higher academic level to a lower academic level (i.e. Doctorate to Master's)
  • Once all documentation has been submitted, ISSS will begin processing your request. Please allow 5 (five) business days processing time.